Sunday, May 15, 2011

The case of the missing comments.....

Hey readers----So I logged on this morning (it's been a few days since I was on the blog because life has been a bit hectic) to catch up with comments on the blog.  I know that some comments were left because I got email notices about them----but they seem to have vanished!  I don't know if it's a technical glitch or what, but it appears that if you left a comment on or after May 11th, it didn't make it onto the blog and is lost....so I can't reply to any of them!  If you did leave a comment or question and want to try to post it again, feel free!!

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering what happened. This time I KNEW comments had been there (not just mine) and then later were gone.
    Earlier in the blogs I had 2 things I *thought* I had posted as comments go missing too. At the time I thought I was forgetting to hit "post" but now i think there is just a glitch somewhere. As long as the blog (and photos) stays up all is good though!

    ReplyDelete